Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Wah! Finally Finally ah!! So can u pls rem how to get in now?? Sekali the next time i hafta invite u again! If u cannot rem then pls write down! Dun be a goon ah...

Yar...so anyway...I shall refrain frm making more comments abt idiotic pple. (re: Weilin's car guy) My mom says I've been having a really bad temper these days and raising my voice very easily. I also dunno. I think it's stress, and maybe age. Not PMS tho, cos I dun really get it and anyway it's juz over.

Yar...nothing much to look forward to cos every other week seems to be a deadline of some sort or the other and I really hate it. Even my b'day prep seems quite like a deadline. My mom keeps asking me what kinda deco i want and what i'm gonna wear all this. Macam like wedding. What happened to the slack Andrea?? Cannot be slack anymore. Sigh.

No comments: