Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Well well...I've been busy but not like until I cannot blog la. Just haven't been inspired very much lately since abit stressed out and sian.

Have joined this kinda like choir singing classical pieces in parts and all...tt has been the most exciting so far la. We're performing this sunday and it's been the one thing tt cheers me up all the time. The songs are really beautiful! Am sick and tired of my musical altho I know I still have to tahan a few weeks more. Everytime I go for rehearsal i feel so constipated cos i wanna throw up at the director. Sigh...I'm just a difficult person to work with la.

Umm...then the next thing tt has been happening is tt I just got "attached" over the weekend... to my uni sch mate Shane. Most of you should have met him before...if not maybe heard of him? But anyways I have put a photo for your kind perusal..haha. It's a funny photo cos we were just trying to create some sort of scandal at tt time but then there was really nothing going on between us. Then..since we got together we haven't taken any photos together la. Oh well, tts the way the world works!


Yes he does look a bit like a Matt but he's not...and he's 3 yrs older..

Have a few issues with his flirtatious nature and stuff..but yeah we decided to give it a try and see how it works out.(Weilin, don't look so horrified...I have not totally lost my marbles...really!;p)

Yar...so CH is coming back but Avi is not..but I suppose we cld still try to meet up wif Alex la. So how so how? =)

No comments: