skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Famous, Fantastic, Fantabulous Five!!
No more long boring and cha chad emails...it'll all be here, on our very own blog!
Monday, October 04, 2004
I have a wart growing on me thumb for the past few weeks and it's not going away... it now looks disgusting!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2005
(95)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2004
(167)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(17)
▼
October
(14)
ok... wanted to wait till after midnite but here a...
I think I just made the statement of the century d...
aiyo... is it up till today then i realised tt i'm...
Boo! yoohoo! I'm still alive....barely....but stil...
stressed! stressed! stressed! lalallelalalaelalael...
Dear Diary, Thanks for all your encouragements la...
Dear Diary, Today, I'm very sad... I lost my cont...
took the pic off. couldn't stand the sight of it. ...
Wah lau eh!!!! You are how sick Lim Chonghan! Why ...
I have a wart growing on me thumb for the past few...
Yay! got it liao....
opps... wrong place... lets try again....
ok...me trying to upload me photo into the banner...
Me jeep.... but too bad blur... think me dad not v...
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(201)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment