Hi dears! Guess what?! I'M DONE!!! AT LONG LAST!!! I'M FINALLY DONE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! It's now 5.15 am in the morning and I just came back from KTV!!! Wah! Liberation is upon me! Had a nice lunch (with meself) after a visit to the temple and we had a nice buffet dinner to celebrate. After that, it's on to K-Box! KTV for 4 straight hours! We must try to beat that record when me and Avi back ok? Don't think I can sleep... adrenaline pumping through me body, stimulating my sympathetic nervous system, increasing my heart rate and cardiac output, thereby increasing the blood pressure in my internal carotid, sending oxygenated blood to my brain, brain synapses working overtime due to membrane excitment and acetyl-choline release that stimulates ligand gated channels to open and increasing action potiential and reaching threshold that fires off rapidly and blah blah... haha... sorry... after effects of studying!!! But am I glad that its ALL over! And I don't think I'll fail *touchwood*... If I fail, I wouldn't know what's wrong liao... But for now, I'm just gonna enjoy life here before I fly home in December...
Avi, when's your exams ending? Can I go visit you? Will you take me in or do I have to sleep on the streets? And hor... what's your home number? Hp here very exp to call leh...
No comments:
Post a Comment