Sorry lah... Still trying to adjust back to normal school life after 2 months of inactivity. Also busy with orientation lah. Had quite a good turnout for O'week and the welcome bbq organised by the Singapore Association. Now me Association has around 80 members and over 60 people attended the welcome bbq with a fund of around $1000. As compared to the previous membership of 0 and $1.20, I'd say we've done well.
Me timetable for this sem is crazy!!! Taking Japanese as an elective, I was put straight into Jap 2A after I went for the placement test instead of starting in 1A. Hopefully it's easy... And I'm trying to do 2 more modules of me external UOL degree this year. I'm having the external exams in May, then me medical exams in June. So now, I'm struggling to juggle Med, Jap, Macroeconomics, Social Psychology and Judo (not to mention me never ending battle with the flab) for this semester. And now, Med school no longer as senang as Yr 1. Thursday is spent entirely in the hospital. Next thursday, me day starts at 9am with a lecture at the O&G ward, then its Peads, then ward rounds from 1330 to 2300! ARGH!!!
Weilin, how I envy you... Desaru then Taiwan! Wah!!! I also want!!! Anyway, are you going to Taiwan with tour or free and easy? If you want, I can list a few "must see" places and "must do" items when you visit. What else do you wanna know about Taiwan? Been there a few times so can be advise u on wat to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment