Rank Specialty
1 dermatology
2 general internal med
3 med oncology
4 endocrinology
5 hematology
6 nephrology
7 emergency med
8 radiation oncology
9 general surgery
10 occupational med
11 thoracic surgery
12 pathology
13 nuclear med
14 allergy & immunology
15 rheumatology
16 gastroenterology
17 neurology
18 neurosurgery
19 ophthalmology
20 otolaryngology
21 physical med & rehabilitation
22 pediatrics
23 urology
24 radiology
25 preventive med
26 psychiatry
27 orthopaedic surgery
28 colon & rectal surgery
29 anesthesiology
30 pulmonology
31 plastic surgery
32 aerospace med
33 infectious disease
34 cardiology
35 obstetrics/gynecology
36 family practice
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Harlow all! Don't worry, me still alive and well! Happy New Year!!! May the new year bring all new and wonderful opportunities in life! I'm free this week. Except on Fri evening. Seems like the arrow has been arrowed... ok lah, I'll plan this time. As for the "other halves", it's up to you all lah. I'm free most evenings (except Fri) and so, pls sms me which days you all prefer and I'll handle the rest. Was thinking of Sakeii Shushi... how? or is everyone sick of that? Anyways, did and aplitute test on speciality and this is what I got...
No comments:
Post a Comment