Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hi all! I know it's been a long time since i posted something so here's a little update on my life...

I'm moving to me new place soon... moving this weekend and next. Would post some pics of me new place as soon as it's ready (which might take another 2 mths or so coz of renovations). Life is so busy... everything's going so fast and there's not enough time for myself! This semester practically zoomed past in a flash! But doing up the apt would be good fun though... looking forward to that!

Sorry to hear of your loss Weilin... But it's interesting though when you talk abt coincedence... coz brain haemorrhage and pulmonary embolism are the extreme opposite of the spectrum. One happens when the blood doesn't clot, another happens when it's over coagulated. But like what Andrea said, death is a part of life... Maybe it's coz I see it more now, I'm kind of immune to it. And I cut bodies like they are peices of steak... I know it's morbid but after 3 years, you kind of not think about it too much now.

Oh well, hope everyone's well and keep healthy! Cheers!

No comments: