Haha, sorry la dear. U seem to be the only one who posts real updates on our blog. Well, i got excuse mah...cos i got my own blog and u all can go read, if/when u rem.
Anyways, Avi says she's not likely to be back this year leh... I was supposed to go melb to visit bro initially but parents plans changed again, so dun think I'll be goin anywhere. But I've been out of the country lots this year in any case, so I'm not complaining too much la. I suppose we can still meet up with Chonghan and Alex tho, so can still arrange :)
Now is bz time at work, so been super stressed out. What's new right. Well, for some reason many pple seem to think civil servants are v eng, no need to wk, everyday get off wk on time. I don't lor. But dunno whether it's cos I'm inefficient or wat la. Heh.
Hmm.. Chennai? Wah....sounds relatively exciting, altho India is quite mysterious...some pple like it, most pple don't. :p Still hope u have a gd experience la.
Take care everyone...it's back to wk for me...need to churn out this bloody submission soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment