Friday, August 22, 2008

Hey all!

Maybe by this time when you are reading this blog, am already in HK, embarking on my dream of furthering my studies! :)

In actual fact, as i'm typing this blog, i'm still not mentally prepared to leave everything here and stay there by myself lonely out in a foreign land! Sigh... & i'm already going to leave in less than 36hrs! How? U gals here better pray hard for me that i do not meet bad ppl out there! kekek

Pls do not forget me... i'll only be there for a yr. Most prob i'll try to make a trip
back in Dec but that is not confirmed as yet!

Meanwhile, i'll try to slim down during my stay there as i reckon, there'll be no one to dine wif me, nothing to do during the wkends... i'll jus spend my time hitting the gym!! kekek So maybe a yr later when u meet me, i'll be pretty n slimmer! kekekke :)

Most importantly, I want to thank u all for the well wishes and blessings! Pls come n visit me! U r free to bunk in wif me, only condition is that u will have to cook for me!!! haha.

but having said that, I need to check out if my accomodation is very strict with outside guests before u can come stay wif me! if you r really interested, this is where i stay!
Harbour Plaza. It's very far off town though. Let me know before u well arrive ok? smilz!!

I shall end off with some of my photos taken 2wks ago @ Melbourne. Enjoy! :)

p/s: feel free to sms my singapore HP number. I'll still be in use!





1 comment:

aunty_yip said...

Hey girl!! Wah...ur accom looks damn nice lor!! I think if I just want a relaxing getaway I'll come and stay with u!! But hor.. can't be anytime soon cos this whole yr i think burn liao :(

And don't worry so much la, I'm sure you'll settle in just fine and you'll make lots of new frens. *hugs*