Thursday, October 16, 2003
no lah... some I remember, some I added in and some I learn from my parents... especially me mom... And pls lor, you don't "one bamboo pole hit and overturn the whole boat" hor! Your friend here just so happens to be the perfect gentleman!!! And can somebody pls make sure that I remember to go for the play??? I have a feeling that I'll forget. Angel, is Michigan near Chicago? And what you all want??? Me don't think me will have a lot of time to think about what to get for you all for sovenier so pls tell me what you all want... And I'll try to get it. Me mission now is to take care of me grandpa and so, me following him wherever he goes, with very little time to myself... So just tell me neh. Jaa, mata neh!
No comments:
Post a Comment