Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Wowee!! So chio the new template!! Had a rather nice surprise I must say! But then.....i dun haf digicam leh..so all the pics tt I have are all on Weilin's cam...(dear..can u find a chio one of me and send to Avi pls?) kekeke.....otherwise juz put the one of our recent meetings...like the siglap starbucks one? Or maybe our mini film one? Anyone also can lah actually I think. But I like the photo thing!! So chio on our blog!! *grin grin grin*

Actually also changed one of my other blog template cos I was so frustrated yest at my bro so decided to put my pent up energy to gd use. It's quite cute i think...U can take a look here if u like! The remarks there are rather unsavoury cos it's a bitching blog as u might haf realised by now...haha....

Alright....my email is finally working again...off to work!

No comments: