Hrm looks like Xiaoming will be the only guy around that night. Heheheheh.
I'm game for just the three of us. But that being the case, can we drop the idea of cooking at my place then? Coz I think cook for 3 people only, cannot cook much also. End up slave over the stove and clean up for not much.
Shall we do it on Boxing Day itself then?? Then again, I dunno whether I'm working on that day (gotta check roster coming 1st December) but I'm sure we can find one day from 26-28 to meet up, yesh??
Anyone needs advance notice??
Andrea>> I hate the Rugby World Cup. Because Australia is hosting it and so many matches have been played at the Melbourne Telstra Dome. For every match that's played here, means one less night of quiet at home. I live in town, so not funny to have the victors' fans running down the street with their war cries.
No comments:
Post a Comment