Wah lau, got XiaoEn already still want to keep XiaoMing?? Cannot lah... nownow Weilin, you have to learn to give XiaoMing away. Easy does it..
Sigh, see lah, I'm going nuts. *tells self: In 12 hours, all this will be OVER* I swear I do this all the time. Procastinate until like, 2 days before the bloody deadline then really panic. And it doesn't help that this time I'm not doing the work for the sake of doing the work but also coz I really want that grade. Bloody hell.
Anyways, my house is fine from 26th-28th December. That will be a post Christmas dinner. We will have the whole house to ourselves (yaaaaaaaaaay) coz my family will be in KL. But gotta cook ourselves though coz my maid erm, doesn't really have a knack for whipping up scrumplicious stuff.
Sooooo.................. let's start arranging something, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment