Friday, January 02, 2004

scscs
Duty and Loyalty: You serve your purpose and do
what you must do. People would consider you
someone to rely on, and one who keeps his/her
word when he/she gives it.


Which Characteristic From the Samurai Code Matches You Best? (You may find out your best trait)
brought to you by Quizilla

Ya lah! Egocentric so what?! Yeah, and I conder why I continueto toil everyday? Even my dad, mom and aunt told me to quit. Maybe the quiz is true after all... It's my duty and responsibility to make great CNY cookies for all to enjoy! The boss at Bakery Depot very smart, scared we learn her recipe so she make the dough in advance before we come in and just get us to shape and bake them. But then again, the bakery's cookies are not as good as expected! Think I still make better cookies! Anyone wanna sample some?

No comments: