skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Famous, Fantastic, Fantabulous Five!!
No more long boring and cha chad emails...it'll all be here, on our very own blog!
Friday, January 23, 2004
ok ok lah! should i post it on the blog???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2005
(95)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2004
(167)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(18)
▼
January
(37)
Hello all! I've just made the reservation for 6 (f...
Ok, anyone wanna watch asian boys vol 2??? Me want...
Ok! Avi has invited Alex for lunch and I have invi...
Hey should we invite Alex and wife to lunch too? S...
Ok ok! Er...anyways Angel's present passed to her ...
Who: all of us of course. Angel said that she conf...
Ya ya post it please!! Oh, and the Boom Boom Roo...
ok ok lah! should i post it on the blog???
Happy New Year everyone!! Chonghan: Gimme the rec...
Happy Chinese New Year to all... kekeke
Chonghan! The cookies v nice! Gimme the recipe leh...
Ok! Had a great time wif u guys juz now man!! Can'...
Blood donors needed Anyone either O or A? I'm goi...
yuppie... also think perth is the cheapest la... a...
I don't mind coming over, just tt I'm not sure whe...
Firstly, Me always thought that Adelaide is the ch...
hmm... xiaoling told me perth is the cheapest leh....
me don't mind! :) sms me when you all confirm liao...
so who's interested in coming on Sunday? Me think ...
well.... angel... maybe u can try look out for cou...
Oh dear....all goin Aust to study? Hrm...well Ange...
hey guys got some things to tell you all. first of...
yar lor... me also need to go chop chop! no time t...
Hrm...I guess I can always drop by your house or m...
kekeek mua got cookies to eat liao... keekekke nvm...
he's light brown in colour, with large eyes and qu...
kekkeke.... for ur info, i haf no oven at home... ...
Wah so cool! homemade cookie mix! I wan I wan!! ke...
and what's wrong with the blog?! for once everythi...
The greedy ones have spoken!!! Will have to see fi...
yuppie!! confirmed... something wrong w the websit...
M&Ms!!!!! I wan i wan i wan!! Yar...I think there'...
No leh... me can see it all! So when's our CNY mee...
eh there's something wrong with the blog website i...
Duty and Loyalty: You serve your purpose and dowha...
Nyahahahahahaha! Egocentric!!!! Does sound quite t...
Don't complain... Me getting paid a miserable $5.5...
►
2003
(201)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment