Sigh...blogs....
They can be the most irritating of things nowadays. Let me explain...whatever goes on ur blog no longer belongs to u...it belongs to whoever reads it. Am goin thru a kinda crisis...cos the other day was feeling really pissed off with this cockenaden of a fren (well actually not sure whether I consider her as a fren) but anyway was pissed off wif her cos she did sthg really stupid..and she's been doing it for the past few weeks. (Mths actually juz tt it only took me now to realise)
What do u do when pple are so stupid yet u hafta work with them? And wat do u do when they are kinda close and demand explanations or dun allow u to say bad things abt them on your own blog? And it's not even said explicitly...they juz expect u to be nice lah. Aargh. And this is like the only place that I can vent lor. Which is also why I took our link off my page and put in a whole new load of rubbish.
Sigh. How's everyone else doing? I'm drowning in work once again....term papers,projects due and exams coming. Plus my musical is drawing nearer and there are tons of things to prepare. Feel like i need to go away.
Hope everyone's coping better!
No comments:
Post a Comment