skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Famous, Fantastic, Fantabulous Five!!
No more long boring and cha chad emails...it'll all be here, on our very own blog!
Thursday, December 18, 2003
And you all wanna watch LOTR????? Me wanna watch!!! Shall we watch it on the 27th? before dinner? If you all want, can buy tix first...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2005
(95)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(167)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(37)
▼
2003
(201)
▼
December
(34)
Congratulations! You're Legolas! Which Lord of th...
Haha... try the test... Andrea's Legolas... I'm Ha...
The whole world has at least gone out of Singapore...
hihi!! am back!! glad to hear tt u all had a great...
Hehe....yup, had a nice time on sat....lemme con't...
Hello hello! So quiet so I thought I'd post some...
Yo! Sorry but I can't make it for the 27th too! My...
All u very mah fan pple....here's the plan: Satur...
well, since u all are thinking of changing the day...
Still can be on mah.. just that gotta finish at ab...
Alamak! and you all tell me to keep that day free!...
Who is Corrinne May?? And yar...Chonghan, if u n...
Chey you where got cold and tired. You'll be back ...
And you all wanna watch LOTR????? Me wanna watch!!...
Wah lau! Can't you all let a cold, tired man rest?...
Ya lor ya lor! So how Chonghan??
Haha! I like the idea of Chonghan cooking!! Hehehe...
Ya la...simple like French loaf and Brie cheese!! ...
Yo1 I'm now in Chicago! The uni campus is so nice ...
Hokay folks! So it's Chonghan, Andrea and myself f...
i can't come... going to kongkong in malaysian for...
Angel's not coming? Me bought a DVD here... can wa...
Me la me la. U know...we can actually juz prepare ...
I'm still good for the 27th. In any case, even if ...
Sigh. How irritating ah u all....I'm still for the...
bye pple! me going to US liao. me hp would be aval...
dear ppl....sorry... me a bit MIA these days.......
Hrm... see the reason it's on the 27th is coz my f...
thx gals... good for you avi... i'm back in singap...
Congrats for u babe!! Well....I just found out tt ...
Hello people!!!! I'm in a damn good mood today!!! ...
hey guys... news flash... i'm single again... and ...
Ok... Too long to be a feedback... pls refer to An...
Chonghan! I know which instant paste thingy you ta...
►
November
(51)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment