Congrats for u babe!! Well....I just found out tt I'm in quite a terrible predicament and most likely won't make it for honours. Which is kinda sad cos tts wat pple tell me.....but not cos I really wanna study some more.
Angel: Are u back already? There's really nothing wrong wif being single again la...and I'd really sing the Fish Leong song for u if u cld hear. And same sentiments as Avi tt it's his loss and not yours and it's nothing abt losing k....cos u weren't even fighting in the first place! He's just being stupid, and stupid pple are not worth it! ( I could go on here..but hmm...better not to put the angst all on our blog eh? spoil the happy mood. Lets arrange a day when we can all bitch together ;p)
And yar Chonghan, are u nuts since u won't have the time to cook? U wan us to cook all tt? U know how much bloody prep it is for my mom to cook turkey each year and how many darned pple and days it takes to finish it? Avi's prob gonna hafta be eating turkey till she goes back to Melb lor!! Yar...the Brie and bread seems alright but other than tt please think of alternative food if not we will all collapse and die even before we start eating! And it's eggnog not eggnoc.....and i heard it tastes damn awful.
No comments:
Post a Comment