Hrm... see the reason it's on the 27th is coz my family will be away from the 26th-28th so we will have the whole house to ourselves. And in addition to that, I'm only off on Tuesdays and Saturdays, so basically if we pick a date other than 27th, we will have to
do the cookout thing elsewhere
or alternatively
we could have dinner outside at some cosy restaurant?
What do you say?
Which reminds me, I emailed Alex the other day asking about A Math tuition for my housemate's sis.. so I was wondering if wanna invite him to our dinner thing?
Oh yah, my working hours are from 3.30pm - 1.30am... so if we meet for lunch on my working days, I can still make it. Heheh. But I think Weilin is doing her housemanship.. so that might be a bit hard..
Let's decide soon?
No comments:
Post a Comment